Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lovable with Love

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

image

when you love someone / you are scared of getting hurt / and you will get hurt

image

You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

image

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

image

We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.

image

I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.

image

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

image

As a girl where I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

image

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment